AAA Hudson Valley


Travel Services


Property & Casualty Insurance Sales Representative
Category: Insurance
Looking for a new career? Recent college graduate? Are you a high-energy, sales-oriented insurance professional?  We are looking for a Property & Casualty (P&C) Licensed Insurance Sales Representative. Our sales agents are required to use their sales skills to quote and sell auto, home and other insurance. The insurance agent will take inbound and make outbound calls to potential customers, more
Phone:(518) 426-1000

Rep/Contact Info

Joy Jones